Summer Camp Notes for Parents
1. WHAT TO WEAR TO CAMP:
- Sunscreen! Please apply sunscreen prior to camp.
- Bathing suit under shorts and shirt, or bathing trunks and a shirt. NO “Pull-ups” allowed.
- Shoes should be easy to get on and off (water shoes are acceptable)
- A towel
- A sun cap or hat is suggested.
- No backpacks, please.
2. LABEL EVERYTHING your child brings to camp, including shoes, towels, clothes worn over bathing suits and lunches.
3. LUNCH: Bring a lunch to camp for your child every day. Lunches are not refrigerated or heated up. We provide a mid-morning snack. All lunches must be peanut-free and tree nut-free.
4. ARRIVAL: Camp begins promptly at 9:00 am.
- Park in our main parking lot and walk your camper to the Main Entrance of the Church.
- All campers MUST be signed in.
5. DISMISSAL: Camp ends promptly at 12:00 pm.
- Children MUST be signed out using the same sheet from the morning.
- Parents are asked to wait outside the Main Entrance and your child will be dismissed to you after sign out.
6. REGISTRATION & CONFIRMATION:
- Enrollment will be on a first come, first serve basis.
- Submit your completed registration & emergency contact form,
- AND your full payment for the camp week.
- Your group leader will contact you the week prior to your selected week.