Summer camp is three individual weeks of fun and learning! You can sign your child up for one or all of the three weeks. Each week a new theme is emphasized. Stories, songs, games and crafts revolve around each theme. Every day an art project and a prize go home with each child. Camp runs from 9:00am-12:00 noon Mon-Fri. Children bring lunch and eat before the noon pickup.
Featuring Weekly Themes for 2019:
- May 28 – May 31 WIZARD OF OZ
- June 3 – 7 A WALK IN THE WOODS
What our Summer Camp offers your child:
- An appropriately designed curriculum tailored to fit and nurture the needs of a 3-5 year old child
- A new theme each week with a story and craft relating to the theme every day
- Music or Yoga every day
- Water play/swimming every day
- Organized games every day
- Snack every day
Additional Advantages to DUMC Summer Camp
- Our regular Preschool staff teach and accompany your child throughout the day
- Teachers and Aides are CPR certified
- We are outside and inside for part of each day-Rain or Shine!
We hope every day at camp is special for your child. Remember, camp is a place to learn, explore and achieve, but most of all, have fun!
Camp is open to 3-6 year olds with prior school experience (All campers must be potty trained : NO “Pull-ups” allowed)