Learning Pods for Kindergarten – 3rd GradeREGISTRATION FORM (PDF)
Learning Pods are being offered by the Preschool at DUMC beginning September 14th for children in Kindergarten – 3rd grade. Learning Pods are a solution for parents to find the academic oversight of their child’s virtual education with the peace of mind that their safety is the utmost priority. Students will maintain all the safety precautions that The Preschool at DUMC has put in place. Please be sure to review our Health and Safety Plan.
The Preschool at DUMC Teachers will provide the academic oversight for each child according to the curriculum and assignments that their elementary school has provided. All students are required to bring their personal device (tablet/laptop) and earphones. There will be a break/snack time daily, with all snacks provided by parents.
Due to the overwhelming response we have decided to go with a monthly model of the pods. We are offering Learning Pods in two sessions to begin the year:
- September 14th – October 8th
- October 12th – November 5th
- Monday – Thursday. You may pick any combination or all days
- 4-6 children per pod
- $45 per child, per day
- Checks or cash only, no credit cards accepted
- Payment is required in full for a session by the Thursday prior to that session.
- Your commitment to your session allows us to keep your child grouped with the same teacher and fellow students. The health & safety of your children are our priority.
The registration form is below. Registration is on a first come – first served basis.REGISTRATION FORM (PDF)