Afternoon Adventures is offered 2 days per week; Tuesday/Wednesday only
- 11:30 – 12:30 Lunch Hour
- 12:30 – 2:30 Afternoon Adventures
A companion for those children attending our 3-Day Kindergarten Readiness program. Afternoon Adventures would provide your 4-year old with a complete experience of preschool and enrichment activities. Children will be engaged in the following areas of development: physical, emotional, and social.
What our full day 4-year old program offers your child:
- Time for group and individual exploration of concepts and various media
- A designated time for gross motor activities every day
- A time to develop individual creativity through centers and play
- A school lunch hour to socialize with friends
- A chance to develop curiosity and interest in learning
- Transition time after morning pre-school with a lunch hour to socialize with friends
A sampling of Afternoon Adventures:
- Simple cooking
- Large motor games, games in small groups such as bingo, sequencing, counting with objects, etc.
- Science lessons such as sink/float, magnets, growing plants in different ways, ice castles, etc.
- Group building and play acting
- Centers of dress up, restaurant, office, etc.
- Seasonal and holiday fun arts & crafts projects
- Music experiences with rhythms, instruments, and movement
CLICK HERE to register.